With the ideal combination of spectacular scenery, thrilling adventure, fascinating legends and history, Original Wisconsin Ducks® has been a favorite choice of groups for over 70 years. Read on for the rates, policies and benefits of making this classic attraction a unique and unforgettable part of your next group outing!
Group price does not include 6.75% tax
2016 Group Rates
(ages 18 and older)
(ages 4 TO AGE 17)
- Original Wisconsin Ducks® operates daily from mid-March through mid-November, rain or shine! Tours run 8 am to 7 pm in the summer season with shorter hours in the spring and fall. Please call 608.254.8751 for the latest information.
- No deposit is required and motorcoach escort and driver are complimentary. Groups must have 20 or more guests to qualify for group rates. Rates and tour times are subject to change; please contact us for the latest information!
- A dedicated group planner is available to assist you in scheduling your visit. You will also find convenient on-site motorcoach parking and helpful attendants.
- Ducks are handicap-accessible for those able to leave their wheelchair at the Duck dock and sit without assistance. Courteous dispatchers will gladly assist with loading and unloading.
- We are happy to provide complimentary marketing materials to distribute to your group!
- Get even more scenery and savings by taking advantage of combination packages with other classic Dells attractions.